Mystic Tours understands and respects the importance of your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes if you have asked us not to. We do provide your Personal Information to necessary third-party service providers when you reserve or purchase travel services through Mystic Tours.
We may also use your Personal Information to inform you of new features, services and products from Bookable Holidays, associated companies and similar marketing organisations. If at any time you believe that Mystic Tours has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email at [email protected] and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem promptly.
What Information Will We Collect?
We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you or other members of your party;
- Names and contact/address details including telephone number and email address
- Credit/debit card or other payment details (including card number, cardholder name, expiry date)
- Special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen arrangements
- Dietary restrictions (which may disclose your religious beliefs)
You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of the content of this Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us.
Some of the information we collect (such as about health or religion) may be considered “sensitive personal data”. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data from you on the condition that we have your consent. We will seek this consent when necessary.
How Will We Collect This Information?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:
- When you purchase a product or service from us
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
- When you register an account with us or send an enquiry
- When you speak to a consultant
- When you complete our or a third party travel service provider’s booking form
- When you complete a survey or enter a competition
What Will We Do With It?
- We will use your name, address and credit card details to complete your purchase with us.
- We will also use your details to manage your arrangements, send you notifications and communicate with you generally.
- For the purpose of providing you with the holiday services, we may have to disclose some of your information to the providers of the services making up your arrangements (who could be located outside Australia). We may also have to disclose some information to third parties in relation to customer services, credit card processing, or other services.
- We may need to disclose your information where required by law, where such a request is made by a legal authority.
- We may need to disclose our customer list including any personal information relating to you to a third party who acquires or attempts to acquire all or substantially all of the asset/stock in our company or our website.
- We may also disclose information to organisations who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to other organisations that perform business functions on our behalf, some of whom are outside Australia. These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you when necessary), customer care, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
- We may from time to time contact you with information about special offers, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it.
Subscribers can opt out of receiving further information from us at any time. You will also be given a fast and easy option of opting out on all communications. Email us at [email protected] to unsubscribe.