Fouman – Castle of Roudkhan
Chalous – Namakabroud
Nur – Forest Park
Lavij – Mineral Hot Springs
MasoulehDay 1Overnight Masouleh
Our tour starts by driving to Qazvin to visit Abbasi Complex, Shahi water reservoir, Qajarieh Palace and the ancient gate, then we continue to beautiful Masouleh with its unique architecture for an evening walking tour followed by a local dinner feast!
Local House lunch & dinner
Rudkhan Castle-RamsarDay 2Overnight Ramsar
A free morning to discover Masouleh on foot. Drive to Rudkhan Castle in the afternoon then continuing to Ramsar with a number of stops to enjoy the scenic route.
Grand Hotel breakfast & lunch
Namakabroud-IzadshahrDay 3Overnight Izadshahr
We drive towards Nowshahr in the morning to visit Namakabroud Complex which includes a cable car ride to the peak. Continuing onto Izadshahr where we stay overnight.
Narenjestan Hotel breakfast & lunch
Nur-LavijDay 4Overnight Lavij
This morning we will visit Nur Forest Park then drive to Lavij village to enjoy the hot mineral springs.
Local House breakfast, lunch & dinner
TehranDay 5Overnight Tehran
Drive back to Tehran.
Enghelab Hotel breakfast & lunch
Tour concludes after breakfast followed by transfer to IKA Airport for your departure flight.
- Iranian visa invitation letter with reference number issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Outbound Airport Transfers
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees to various sites as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast, 5 lunches & 2 Dinners
- 2 nights local house accommodation
- 3 nights 4 Star accommodation or the best available category
- Tips - driver and guide
- Meals where not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for sites not mentioned in the itinerary
- Dates & Prices
This tour can depart any day within the dates below.
Depart Between Price Twin Single Supplement 1 January 2019 & 31 December 2020 $1885 $285
“My suspicion that the average view of Iran here in Australia is distorted was completely confirmed after the Simply Persia tour. The people are friendly and generous, the culture is rich and vibrant, the history is deep and exciting, and the food is fantastic. Whether you're wandering around the ruins of Persepolis, finding your way through the bustling bazaars, sipping an espresso in a 'hole in the wall' cafe or being asked to be in a selfie, Iran is a most beautiful and rewarding place to visit,”
Michael Scott, QLD – Oct 17